Mud Master Discussion
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 05:17:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tired of the spam bots.  I have shut down the ability for members to post and disabled registering of new accounts.  There isn't very much real activity on the forums anyway.  I have mostly kept them up for so long just so people can reference any information that is there.  The boards will remain up for reading.
18795 Posts in 3028 Topics by 979 Members
Latest Member: Daniman212
* Home Help Search Login Register
Mud Master Discussion  |  Mud Master  |  Console Version  |  Topic: COMDLG32.OCX error « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: COMDLG32.OCX error  (Read 4423 times)
Erik
« on: February 17, 2003, 05:35:53 AM »

Trying to run the mmedit and compiler programs and keep getting a COMDLG32.OCX message. I tried installing the vb5/6 runtimes and regsvr to register the comdlg32.dll and still get the same message. Not sure how to fix this. Any idea?

Running Windows 2000 with every update available.
Erik
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2003, 06:22:30 AM »

Nevermind I copied the ocx from system32 directory to system and it works fine now. This should be in the gui forum too Tongue
Oma
Administrator

bah!

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2003, 11:10:30 AM »

Wierd that it didn't work in system32 (that's where mine is). Especially if you regsvr'd it. I don't think you need the runtimes anymore.

Oma
Pages: [1] Print 
Mud Master Discussion  |  Mud Master  |  Console Version  |  Topic: COMDLG32.OCX error « previous next »
Jump to: